Deputy Director and Research Professor, SDAL
- Ph.D. Economics, George Washington University
- Dissertation Advisors: Dr. Joseph Cordes, George Washington University
- B.A. Economics, Trinity University, Washington DC
- Journal Referee for Teaching in Statistics
- Journal Referee for Journal of Education for Teaching
- American Statistical Association
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Economic Association
- International Statistics Institute
Service to Profession
- American Statistical Association, Fellows Committee, 2013-2015
- Board of Directors, Senior Executives Association, 2005-2010.
- President, Department of Commerce Senior Executives Association, 2003-2004
- Selection Committee, ASA Jeanne E. Griffith Mentoring Award, 2008-2013, (Chaired 2009).
- Representative to the Council of Professional Associations on Federal Statistics (COPAFS). ASA Government Statistics Section, 2008-2009.
- Chair, Government Statistics Section, 2005-2007.
- Representative to the Council of Sections, ASA Government Statistics Section, 2001-2003.
- ASA Committee on Committees, 2002-2004.
- Program Chair, ASA Social Statistics Section, 1998-99.
- Chair, Committee on Women in Statistics, 1995-99.
- Chair, ASA Cox Scholarship Committee, 1995-97.
- President, ASA Caucus for Women in Statistics, 1991-94.
- Privacy, confidentiality
- Smart Cities